How is it possible to remove passwords? The 2 main reasons are:
- That the method of protection provided is flawed.
- That the user concerned did not choose a good password. It is relatively easy to run a dictionary of passwords against a file.
Amongst others, we can remove passwords from the following types of files:
- Adobe Acrobat (pdf).
- Microsoft Office - Including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Most other Microsoft applications including Express, IE, and Visio.
- Zip, Rar, Ace and Arj files.
- Lotus Smartsuite - Including Organiser, WordPro, 1-2-3 and Approach
- ...to name a few.
In addition, we can provide a solution to 'brute-force' attempt to break almost any password protected setup!
We can also assist with the recovery of passwords from your own PC if required. This includes:
- Any cached passwords.
- Any ****** passwords.
- Regaining control of your OS.
- ...and many other useful services!
Ask us if your application isn't listed.